WHITE RJ11/12 KEYSTONE JACK - Voice-Grade MT-Series Keystone Jacks have been designed to support voice-transmission network applications and low-speed data-transmission applications. These connectors are slim in profile for high density applications and have the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 category 3 specifications for individual pairs
- Slim profile for the high density applications
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with rear 110 type contacts
- Easy-to-read 3-pair USCO wiring scheme color-code label
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels and work area faceplates
- Circuit identification icons, dust covers, and 110 protection caps included in kit