GREEN CAT 6 KEYSTONE JACK - The Signamax Category 6 MT-Series Unscreened Keystone Jacks have been designed to meet the need for today’s high-bandwidth applications. These connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications and have the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants. The contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs. Special design features allow these jacks to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool, and are rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 component performance specifications
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 6 100 meter channel performance
- Slim profile for the highest density applications
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with rear 110 type contacts
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-code label
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels and work area faceplates
- Circuit identification icons, dust covers, and 110 protection caps included in kit