WHITE CAT 6A KEYSTONE JACK - The Signamax Category 6A Unscreened MT-Series Keystone Jacks have been designed to meet the need for today’s high bandwidth applications. These connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications and have the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants. Special design features allow these jacks to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool. The contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs, and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
- Exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 component performance specifications
- Meets IEEE 802.3an 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission requirements
- Eliminates alien crosstalk with solid-metal cable-retention cap
- Slim profile for the highest density applications
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with rear 110 type contacts
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-coded label
- Circuit identification icons, dust covers, and 110 protection caps included in kit